Primary Role in Brief:
Candidate will be responsible for formulating and upholding exceptional delivery experience of our products to our customers. Candidate will have business acumen to communicate with customers and internal team members. Some of the key attributes required for being successful at the job are operations management, time management, good team player, good negotiator, and technically sound.
Candidate must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and
empower the team around them.
Desired skills & qualification
1. Someone who is curious, detail-focused, methodical, organized, and most importantly self-motivated.
2. Bachelor’s degree in Science/Management/Engineering.
3. Previous work experience (between 3 -5 years)
4. Demonstrated success in meticulous planning and execution.
5. Good written and communication skills
6. Can work in ambiguous work environment
7. Proactive & takes initiative.